Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Home sweet home

Just cleaned up the worst mess I have ever seen in my house. Apparently, the beagle has learned that if he climbs into the bathtub - which I wouldn't have thought possible - he can reach the cat food that's tucked way back on the shelf between the tub and shower.

The first problem was, there was an open cat litter pan in the tub - which apparently the dog didn't mind tramping in to reach his prize. The second problem was, tubs being so slippery and all, he knocked the cat's double dish into the tub. Now it was all mixed together - food, water, dog, and cat litter.

Then, he faced the problem of getting out of the tub. This he accomplished by smearing his now wet paws covered in cat litter all over the tub walls and surround as he scrabbled to get out, and trailing the mess across the bathroom floor and onto the carpets in the next two rooms.

What's worse, this all happened while I was out so I knew nothing about it. The guest who came back with me needed to use the bathroom ...

Who, me?

No comments: